A Day in Niwot

There is this little town about 20 minutes way from my house called Niwot, CO. I never go there. But this week it has been my "get away" spot while the girls are at VBS. As often happens, I was sitting at the Eye Opener this morning reading my Bible and writing when a random thought came into my mind. . .I should take pictures of this eclectic little town. . .no big reason. . .I just felt like sharing. Unfortunately, most of them didn't turn out so great. But here are a few I thought I would share. . .

The market. . .the best "people watching" place in town

Old Town Niwot

Great Coffee!



Saving the best for last. . .Ethanol for $2.99/gallon!!!!!



So where is your favorite "get away?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pics! I love Niwot... so many cool niches like Niwot 'round these parts :)

Holly33 said...

E-85 Rocks!!!

Amy Colon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.