Breckenridge Day 3

Yesterday I had a girls day out with Emma, Claire and Olivia. If you read Kevin's blog, you have already seen what he was up to - work. . .so he says. The funny thing about that is how much better he had miraculously gotten at Wii golf and bowling when I challenged him last night. . .anyway, the girls and I braved the snow and set out to patron the shops of downtown Breck. Peek a Boo Toys was the obvious first stop on Claire's itinerary. An hour later we came out with a few treasures and more Frontier airline miles added to my credit card.


Next it was off to our favorite spot - I wonder why?. . . .


A few silly pictures along the way. . .




And, of course, what outing could possibly be complete without a final stop. . .you guessed it. . .Starbucks (hey, it was cold and snowing outside!!)



Today is our last day of vacation. It's 10:30 and I'm still in my robe. But there is so much more to do. So until I have more stories and pictures to share. . .

No comments: