December 2009

December was a very busy month. Hard as I tried to keep PEACE in the holidays, I must admit that there were times where PEACE seemed far, far away. Still, looking back I must say that my efforts paid off, God did his thing and this quite possibly could have been our best holiday season yet. It was full of family time and lazy moments mixed into the typical hustle and bustle. We played together, rested together and spent a lot of time in the mini van together. I think I took something like 400 pictures from Claire's birthday to New Year's Eve. Below are only a few of the highlights. Now on to 2010!


Putting up the tree












School Performance of the Twelve Days of Christmas














Claire turned 8 years old












Flatiron Youth Chorale performances













Basketball Season 1 came to an end






























Santa came












Everyone got Snuggies












Gran and Pop came to visit











Went to see "Little House on the Prairie" with Melissa Gilbert as Ma






And Olivia STILL didn't get any teeth!

Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments: