Another Birthday Has Come and Gone

I can tell I'm getting older. The birthday celebrations aren't quite as anticipated. The gifts are becoming more practical. And I'm blogging about it 3 days late.

On Monday I turned 33 years old. It really didn't seem that old to me until some of my Facebook friends who were once little bitty kids when I knew them were all amazed that I was so old - thought I was still in my 20's. But this year, once again, I'm embracing my 30-something and finding thankfulness that at least I'm not in my mid-thirties just yet like my dear, sweet hubby.

Here is a photo rundown of this year's birthday festivities. . .




Kevin cleaned the house. . .
while I got a pedicure with my friend, Jenna.

I got cards and gifts from family, lots of hugs and kisses from Kevin and the girls, and 46 Facebook "Happy Birthday" wishes. I felt loved.

WooHOo! Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

Love,

Beth (Mastin) Embry

(Your ole MCC friend)

isabellafaye.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that is the best looking birthday cake i've ever seen. was it as good?