Estes Park Getaway - Entry #3

It's day two. This morning I woke up about 6:45am to a beautiful, cool and foggy day. I should have taken my pictures of the lodge and views yesterday. But the peace of the morning was so spectacular. I opened my windows and read my Bible for a while. Then I went on to exercise. They have a small exercise room here. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill and then wanted to kick myself for forgetting to bring my bathingsuit. The hot tub looked so inviting.

Next it was time for a shower and breakfast - granola, cranberry juice, coffee, fruit, sweet potato pancakes with pear and strawberry coffee glaze. For this breakfast lover it was heaven. I talked to a man and his wife that are from Florida. He is a fashion photographer and just completed a shoot for Calvin Klien Golf. I gave them some tips on Colorado sites to see and now I am trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day. Unfortunately I have to check out of the Taharra (where I'm staying) at 11:00. I could stay here for a very long time. There is such calmness and peace here. Thanks, God. I needed this. Thanks, Kevin, for taking care of me.

No comments: