Check Out My Newest Adventure!

For a long time I have dreamed of sharing my stories and experiences and lessons learned with other church planting wives. It has always just totally amazed me that these brave ladies aren't loved on more or equipped more fully. But for me, life has been crazy since we started Cool River. And I needed lots of experience before I could ever speak anything worth hearing into their lives.

I suppose God has now decided that I am ready to get my feet wet. Check out my newest adventure. I feel very honored to get this opportunity. . .pray for me, please, and wish me lots of luck. It's going to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, Keep up the good work. You will be an encouragement to those of us in the trenches along side you...
I look forward to reading more of your journey. Peace to you...
Angie