What bugs you?

Do you want to know what really bugs me? Well, since you asked. . .what really bugs me is when I try to log onto an account that I have used many times before and all of a sudden the computer no longer remembers my password and neither do I. Do you have any idea how many minutes I just wasted of my day trying to think of every possible word that I could have ever typed as my password on Amazon.com? So frustrating.

Do you know what else bugs me? People who walk around the world talking to the air. You know what I mean. It bugs you too. They are talking so loud that they could be heard in the next town. Their arms are flailing as they laugh or share their dirty laundry with the entire coffee shop or grocery store checkout line. I mean, do I really need to know what she is having for dinner tonight or how mad she is at her husband? No. But still, I am subject to the story of her life. Yep, those little ear pieces that people walk around talking on drive me crazy. How rude!

And do you want to know one more thing that makes me crazy? Complaining women. . .hhmmm. Yes, today I wear the badge of a major complaining female. And why am I telling you about it? Simply because I can.

I'm trying hard to find a spiritual application to this. . . just hold on. . .it's coming. . .

Okay, how about this. . .I wonder how many times the Spirit who hangs out with us day in and day out wants to complain just like me? I wonder how many times he wants to choke me for the things I do that are ridiculous and so far away from his heart? I wonder. . .do I bug him more that I make him smile? Probably so.

Okay, I'm convicted. Time for another latte to soothe the pain.

No comments: