Officially Published

For those of you who have been reading my blogs for the past few years, you will remember that at one time I made the comment that I would love to write a book someday. Well, I guess you could say that this is my first official baby step in that direction.

A few months ago I was asked to write a letter that turned out to be a two page insert into this possibly first ever compiled book that is specifically for church planting wives. It's pretty cool to see my name and thoughts in a book that was also contributed to by people such as Dave Ramsey (Christian Financial Planning guru), Tina Cole (wife of Neil Cole, house church/church planting dude :-)), Kim McManus (wife of Erwin McManus, emerging church guy with Mosaic in LA) and Niki Roberts (wife of Bob Roberts and one of my best friends and mentors). Though my input was very small, it was a lot of fun to be a part of it all.

To the church planting wife or wife-to-be AND to the church planter. . .it's a good read. It's like turbo training in 166 pages. The best part? You can download it here for free. PS. . . I'm on pages 54 - 55.

No comments: