The Blogging Family






















It's official. Everyone in our family now has a blog of their own except for the dog. This year I decided that there is no better way to incorporate writing, computer skills and typing into homeschool than to create a blog for Emma, Claire and Olivia. So far this has been the highlight of their first week of school. So. . .as if you didn't have enough blogs to follow and sites to check out, I'll kindly add a few more. They look way better than mine! Emma (5th Grade). . .Claire (2nd Grade). . .Olivia (1st Grade).

It would be great for the girls if you would kindly add a comment to their writing and pictures every once in a while. They will be posting poetry, stories, pictures and journal entries at least once a week. Hope you enjoy!. . .Hope I haven't gotten in over my head. . .4 blogs to maintain, o my!

No comments: