Trying To Catch Up - January 2009

Obviously I have had little time to blog so far in the new year, so I thought that I should at least post a few pictures to catch everybody up. . .

A Day at Cool River


We took a family walk to the park - it felt like Spring in January!


Inauguration Day - I'm so happy that I thought to snap a few pictures as the girls watched such a historic day unfold. . .I was amazed at how much they enjoyed watching it all with us.






A 70 degree day at the zoo


And I can't forget to show you ECO - did you know he is part poodle, part cocker spaniel, part mountain goat?

1 comment:

Laura Saufley Photography said...

Your dog looks like a fluffy version of our dog. Buddy is a black cocker spaniel with brown markings. We had a cockapoo growing up and I loved that dog! They are the sweetest.