Let the Traditions Begin



Emma is my girl who loves TRADITION. . .she is always very intent on sitting in the same place every Christmas morning as she opens her gifts. She wants very specific kinds of food every Thanksgiving. . .so this year I decided to chronicle every holiday tradition that our family enjoys.

Here is tradition #1. . .Operation Christmas Child. Last week we delivered 51 boxes from Cool River. The girls always shop for and prepare one box of their own. This is a tradition I'm always pretty excited to keep.

Happy Holidays!!! Keep checking back for more.

(Also, Click here for photoblog pics of Claire playing basketball. . .)

2 comments:

Holly33 said...

Claire is looking pretty good on the court. Great form on her shot and hands up on D- I like what I see:)

Anonymous said...

We did Operation Christmas Child at my school this year. Each suite in my dorm put together a box. I love doing it!